Docker Security Playground is an software that permits you to:
- Create community and community safety eventualities, to be able to perceive community protocols,
laws, and safety problems by way of putting in DSP for your PC.
- Learn penetration ^( tactics by way of simulating ^( labs eventualities
- Manage a collection of docker-compose venture . Main function of DSP is to be told in ^( and community safety, however its flexibility lets in you the introduction, graphic modifying and managment run / prevent of your entire docker-compose labs. For additional info have a look at the ^( web page.
It is essential that each one photographs that you just use must be to be had to different customers, so:
- You can post on docker hub so different customers can pull your photographs to be able to use your labs.
- You can give dockerfiles throughout the .docker-photographs listing, so customers can use construct.sh to construct your photographs and use your repo.
If you want a “personal approach” to percentage labs you must percentage the repository in alternative ways, at present time there’s no beef up to percentage personal repositories.
In DSP you’ll organize a couple of consumer repositories (Repositories tab)
- Nodejs (v 7 or later)
- compiler gear (g++, c, c++)
Install must haves and run:
npm set up
Troubleshooting throughout set up
If you may have error relating to node-pty module, attempt to:
- Install construct-necessities : (In Ubuntu: apt set up -y construct-necessities)
- Use nodejs LTS (observe-pty has some isseus, as proven ^(
Update the applying:
When you replace the applying it is very important replace the npm programs (The software makes use of mydockerjs, a npm docker API that I’m growing throughout DSP construction: ^( )
npm run replace
npm get started
To get started the applying. This will release a server listening on 8080 (or every other when you set have setted ENV variable in index.js record) port of your localhost.
Go to you favorite browser and digit localhost:8080. You’ll be redirected on set up web page, set parameters and click on set up.
For documentation about DSP utilization cross to Wiki web page:
- Main Page: ^(
- User Guide ^(
- Docker ^( Image: ^(
It is a bit old-fashioned, I can replace it as imaginable !
Docker Wrapper Image
DSP implements a label conference known as DockerWrapperImage that permits you to create photographs that disclose motion to execute when a lab is working. Look on the ^(
MacOS ECONNRESET error:
throw er; // Unhandled 'error' match
Error: learn ECONNRESET
at _errnoException (util.js:992:11)
at TCP.onread (web.js:618:25)
On Mac it kind of feels that there’s some drawback with some node bundle, so to be able to resolve this run:
MacE-book-Pro:DockerSecurityPlayground gaetanoperrone$ npm set up [email protected] --save-dev --save-actual
Other data right here:^(
- Fork it!
- Create your characteristic department:
git checkout -b my-new-characteristic
- Commit your adjustments:
git dedicate -am 'Add some characteristic'
- Push to the department:
git push foundation my-new-characteristic
- Submit a pull request, we will test
Use the ^( to be able to ask the whole lot you wish to have!.
Relevant DSP Repositories
- ^( : Official DSP Repository
- ^( : DSP Template to create every other repository: fork it to begin developing your individual far flung atmosphere
- ^( : Repository created for Network Security Course of Simon Pietro Romano in University of the Study in Naples, Federico II
- Technical beef up: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Documentation beef up Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Application design: Gaetano Perrone, Simon Pietro Romano
- Application construction: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
- Docker wrapper symbol construction: Gaetano Perrone, Francesco Caturano
Thanks to Giuseppe Criscuolo for the brand design
Got to ^( to look al the model adjustments.